- Oneness University Battallavallam, Chillamattur Post Chittoor district, ANDHRA PRADESH 517541 India
To watch this video please click on the video to register and make payment.
Once you register, this video will be available to watch for 48 hours.
1) Sit in Vajrasana or on a chair. ( don’t cross your legs).
2) Touch the tip of your index finger to the root of your thumbs.
3) Place your palms on the middle of your thighs.
4) Start breathing slowly, where your exhalation is twice as long as your inhalation for 3 minutes.
5) Visualize the Golden Orb at your Vishuddhi (throat) Chakra.
6) Keep Chanting SO HUM into the Golden Orb for 3 minutes.
7) Breathe in deeply , hold your breathe: focus and lock air in throat, and visualize the Golden Orb turning the air into Golden Prana.
8) As you exhale, visualize Golden prana filling your brain for 3 minutes.
9) Bring your attention on your heart and experience causeless love and causeless joy for 1 minute.
10) Express Gratitude to the Supreme Light for 1 minute.
1) Light a candle, sit in vajrasana or on a chair.
2) Let the tip of the index finger touch the tip of the thumb and place the palms in inverted position on the thighs.
3) Look into the flame which is 2 feet away from you for 1 min .
4) Close your eyes and visualize the light in your Anahata (heart) chakra for 1 min.
5) Repeat it for three times and the 4th time see the candle light for 1min.
6) Total time for the sadhana is 7min.
7) close your eyes and allow whatever happens in your body.
1) Invoke your Divine and feel the presence.
2) Make your Divine seated in the temple of your heart.
3) Pay your respects by offering flowers and auspicious things.
4) Praise your Divine.
5) Express love to your Divine (the way a kid express his love towards the parent).
6) Ask whatever you want to your Divine (the way a kid ask his parents).
7) Express gratitude to the Supreme Light for bringing in this bond with your Divine.
*Do each step for 1 minute .
1) Sit in vajrasan.
2) Touch the tip of your index finger to the root of your thumb.
3) Breathe in slowly and deeply into abdomen and completely exhale for 7 minutes.
1) Sit in Vajrasana or on a chair. (don’t cross your legs).
2) Touch the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumbs and place your palms face down on the middle of your thighs.
3) Bring your focus onto your Agneya (center of your eye brows)
4) Inhale slowly and deeply. As you exhale, chant AUM. Do this for three minutes.
5) Write all the problems that arose within you during that day. Do this for two minutes.
6) Distinguish the real and created nature of them. Do this for one minute.
7) Take the help of the Phenomenon to solve the real problems and express gratitude. Do this for one minute.
(please answer each question in detail with the a mention of the event)
1. Did i speak lies today?
2. Did i play ego games today?
3. Did i hurt anyone today?
4. Did i get hurt today?
5. Did i curse anyone today inwardly?
6. Did i compare with others and suffer today?
7. Did i play any games to get my way done today?
8. Did i gossip and back bite anyone today?
9. Did i follow the schedule today?
10. Did i entertain to hide the information i knew today?
11. Did i have get upset over anything today?
12. Did i get angry with someone or something today?
13. Did i have any regrets about anything i did today?
14. Did i have any positive feelings today?
15. Did i do my prayers today?
16. Did i help anyone today?
17. Did i feel my day worth living?
18. Did i recognize the love of my higher self today?
19. Did i witness and share any miracle today?
20. Did i feel i am part of this world family?
21. Did i write the report with authenticity?